THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR BUY UNITS IN ANY FUND, PRODUCT OR SERVICE. AN INVESTMENT IN MANAGED FUTURES IS SPECULATIVE AND INVOLVES A HIGH DEGREE OF RISK.
YOU SHOULD CONSIDER ALL THE RISK FACTORS BEFORE INVESTING IN MANAGED FUTURES.
Principal Risk Factors
Set forth below is a summary of the principal risk factors associated with an investment in managed futures. A purchase involves a high degree of risk due to substantial price volatility in domestic and foreign markets for financial instruments, currencies, energy, metals, and commodities and the uncertainty as to the ability to profit in those markets. You should consider all risk factors before investing in any of the funds. Please refer to the “Risk Factors” section of the Prospectus or Offering Memorandum.
- Futures, forward and options trading is volatile and highly leveraged.
- Each account or fund will rely on its trading advisor(s) for success.
- Past performance is not indicative of future results.
- You could lose a substantial portion, or even all, of your investment.
- Your annual tax liability is anticipated to exceed cash distributions to you.
Please consult your financial advisor to discuss whether this investment is suitable for your overall financial objectives. Read the Prospectus or Offering Memorandum carefully for a detailed description of the inherent risk factors.
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) has not passed upon the merits of participating in a managed futures account or a fund nor on the adequacy or accuracy of this website.